HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual
The HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual, is a professionally developed, well-written, HIPAA specific manual that's easy-to-use, customize and implement. It's a must-have document for ensuring that workforce members and all other employees within the broader healthcare industry have a strong technical understanding of all critical HIPAA regulations.
The HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual document from myhipaasecuritytraining.com has been exhaustively researched and developed by industry leading information security, compliance, and healthcare professionals, resulting in a world-class document that's essential to the viability of any organization. Price: ($109.99)
Now more than ever, healthcare employees need a comprehensive, easy-to-understand HIPAA guide, and it’s why we created the HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual. With up-to-date, current, relevant, and factual HIPAA information included, the manual is an excellent product for all employees and workforce members. View sample content from the HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual.
Document Length: 24 pages.
File Format: Microsoft Word
- HIPAA | Introduction
- HITECH | Introduction
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training Requirements
- HIPAA Security Rule
- HIPAA Security | 164.308 Administrative Safeguards
- Complete text for 45 CFR 164.308
- HIPAA Security | 164.310 Physical Safeguards
- Complete text for 45 CFR 164.310
- HIPAA Security | 164.312 Technical Safeguards
- Complete text for 45 CFR 164.312
- HIPAA Security | 164.314 Organizational Requirements
- Complete text for 45 CFR 164.314
- HIPAA Security | 164.316 Policies and Procedures
- Complete text for 45 CFR 164.316
- HIPAA Notification of Breaches | As Amended by the Final Omnibus Ruling | January, 2013
- HIPAA Privacy Rule
- HIPAA Privacy | 164.500 - 164.534
- HIPAA Privacy | General Principles for Uses and Disclosures
- HIPAA Privacy | Permitted Uses and Disclosures
- HIPAA Privacy | Authorized Uses and Disclosures
- HIPAA Privacy | Individual Rights
- HIPAA Privacy | Administrative Requirements
- HIPAA Privacy | General Safeguards and Best Practices
- Covered Entities
- Business Associates
- Final Omnibus Ruling (January, 2013)
- Helpful HIPAA Resources
- Reporting a Security Breach
They Trust Us!
Let’s be honest, nobody likes developing policies and procedures, yet the documentation we received from your company was simply second to none – professionally written, and incredibly thorough.
Regions Insurance | Healthcare Division
Expert Documentation that’s about as good as it gets. Saved our business tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of operational man-hours for HIPAA compliance.
Mercy Health | Cincinnati, Ohio
Great material, especially the fact that everything needed for HIPAA compliance is included – policies, a risk assessment program, training material – it’s all there.
Lloyds of London Health Insurance Syndicate
The HIPAA risk assessment packet alone was worth every penny, and that’s just one of many sections received, so we were very impressed by this product.
Coventry Health | North America
HIPAA compliance without this toolkit would have been almost impossible. The material is very well-written and incredibly comprehensive, yet easy-to-use.
Oaks Medical Center | Houston, Texas
Get a Free Trial Toolkit
Get immediate access to essential forms, templates, checklists, system hardening checklists, and so
much more with the HIPAA free trial toolkit!
Get in touch with us
Flat Iron Technologies, LLC
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1400
Austin, Texas 78701
(800) 554-1829, ext. 801
15720 Brixham Hill Avenue, Suite 200
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277
(800 ) 554-1829, ext. 802
50 South Steele Street, Suite 250
Denver, Colorado 80209
(800) 554-1829, ext. 803
- New York
116 West 23rd Street, Suite 500
New York City, New York 10011
(800) 554-1829, ext. 804
- Southern California
7700 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 800
Irvine, California 92618
(800) 554-1829, ext. 805